skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mommy...I don't feel well...
I wasn't feeling quite right so my teacher called mommy to let her know that I had a fever. I spent some time with my grandmom and granddad who took such good care of me, but I just couldn't get my temperature down. Mommy and daddy had to take me to my doctor and she decided I had a bronchial virus. What a big word for my little world! I had my first blood draw, my first chest x-ray and my first prescription medicine. I hope I don't have to take any more antibiotics because they sure don
't taste good. After a few days of breathing treatments I was much better. The doctor said my immune system fought hard and I didn't have to do the treatments as long as she thought. I didn't mind the breathing treatments once I got used to them. Mommy and daddy seemed unhappy to wrap me up in a blanket and put the mask on my face, but I know that medicine did it's job. Now I'm all better and ready to play! I just have to get mommy and daddy broken of a bad habit...they can't sleep unless I'm snuggled between them so they can check on me during the night. Silly parents!!
No comments:
Post a Comment